Monday, March 26, 2012

Wheels on the Bus

Thoughts on an average bus ride to class.

Initial boarding. "Make sure to sit one seat away from all strangers."
"What game am I going to play so that I am perfectly unapproachable?"

During the ride.
"This guy smells funny."
"Are you kidding me? You could have gone 5 times... Drive please."
"I wonder if he can see what game I'm playing on my phone."(At this point I instinctively pull my phone closer to my face.)
"What the... This driver is gonna get us killed."
"Wow, it's really getting warm in here."
(I check my watch) "Does she realize I'm on a schedule here? Move it lady."
"Oops. Eye contact. Back to my game."
"Seriously, this is a bus, not  car. Gentle on the brakes!"
"Ok I'm starting to feel a bit claustrophobic. Can we please be there now?"

Upon departing.
"LAND. I made it out with my life."
"Definitely not saying thank you to you... You can't drive. That's right. Suffer."

No comments:

Post a Comment